viernes, 22 de febrero de 2013

Projected Twin - Circle Of Two



Silence, a circle, i'm living here with you
Simple as breathing, but we're breathing here for two
There's no way i could ever leave until we free the truth
Appreciating your concern over this life and what we learned
Through the years i try to churn
With my eyes wide shut through all of this
Oooh trying so hard to see
Autumn and summer sunshine skies of grey
That are turning round and round
Leaving behind the smell of damp and decay i want to leave the ground
Thinking of times that lead us into decay you lose grip but don't let go
Telling myself the sun will shine again again again
Afraid i'll say the wrong thing, lead astray the winding fleeting way
The mindful being awake, the tiger sleeping in the den
I'm falling in again
Our somber certainty
And i see you, through this life we try to learn
Through the years i try to burn with my ears glued closed for once
I'm tired of waiting for you to come clean and ease my mind
This angle is turning on me to comprehend what i can
But i could never turn a blind eye to our life
Afraid i'll say the wrong thing, lead astray the winding fleeting way
The mindful being awake, the tiger sleeping in the den
I'm falling in again, our somber certainty, our final long descent

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario